Adventures of Prairie Girl and Code Minkey

Surviving floods, thwarting mosquito invasions, enduring weather extremes all while living in our little house...

Thursday, April 06, 2006

The river is high ... the pups don't care...

Here is the latest shot (8:00am 04/06/06) of the river.


The following two pics are the poor attempt to get a shot of the mother fox and her pups and then the pups alone. I will need to use my non-digital camera and some high speed film for the early morning light.


2 Comments:

At 5:56 p.m., Blogger Prairie Girl said...

I think Jason really doesn't want me to add posts since he scooped my headline news. Hmm...doesn't seem fair does it?

 
At 1:35 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beware the foxes,
the little foxes,
the ones that spoil the vineyard.
- Song of Soloman, 2:15

 

Post a Comment

<< Home