Adventures of Prairie Girl and Code Minkey

Surviving floods, thwarting mosquito invasions, enduring weather extremes all while living in our little house...

Monday, March 20, 2006

Still Winter Here!

This past weekend I spoke with some Ontarians who said "most of the snow is gone here". Below is the view from my back yard and a picture of me shoveling the roof this past weekend! Note that most of the tracks are not human but are critter oriented... the fox den is just out of view of this photo.



2 Comments:

At 7:05 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to reiterate… Snow all gone… going up to 16 C this week…

- Peter

 
At 10:43 a.m., Blogger Jason Morrison said...

Warm here but still winter. I have seen a small sliver of grass beside my sidewalk. There is a hole in the ice on the river. Still snow in areas of my roof. It is going to +10C here today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home